The ABC’s of Comprehensive Pediatric Care
You want the best for your children, of course. Which means you also want a pediatrician who gives them all the care and attention they need to live life to the fullest and healthiest extent possible.
That’s where our services begin.
Child Well-care | Baby Doctor
Starting with your first visit, we strive to create a complete picture of your child’s health. We ask questions and listen attentively to yours. We assess your child’s physical and mental development during annual exams, school and sports physicals and vaccination appointments.
We are passionate about starting children on a path that lead to good health now and into their adult years.
Pediatrician | Prenatal Care
MedCare Express provides a comprehensive core of pediatric services for parents and children alike. Here’s a partial list:
- Prenatal visits
- Well-child visits (birth through 18 years)
- ADHD maintenance and follow-up care
- Asthma and allergy diagnosis and treatment
- Breastfeeding teaching and support
- Coordination of care with specialists
- Same-day sick appointments
- After-care advice for urgent issues
- PPD testing
- Suture removal
- Lab testing: urine, glucose, strep, influenza, and more
- Wound care
Does My Child Need to See a Doctor?
Here are some basic guidelines to help you make the right decision each time:
- Fever: Call when your newborn’s temperature is over 100.4°F, your baby’s temperature is greater than 101°F or your child older than a year has a fever higher than 103°F.
- Vomiting or Diarrhea: Call if symptoms become severe or last longer than a few hours. Dehydration can usually be avoided with prompt intervention.
- Colds and Respiratory Problems: Call if your baby is three months or younger and showing respiratory issues. For older children, call if they are having trouble breathing or their cold lasts longer than a week without improvement.
- Rash: Call the pediatrician if the rash is spreading, doesn’t improve over time or if the rash is accompanied by fatigue, fever or pain.
Contact us today to schedule your first or follow-up appointment.