MedCare Express is a Licensed Participating Physician in the CT Medical Marijuana Program
Over the years, MedCare Express – among our many other services – has helped thousands of patients to relieve the pain caused by an injury or illness.
As a Participating Physician in the CT Medical Marijuana Program, we can do even more.
Program Eligibility Qualifications
To receive your CT medical marijuana card, you must be:
- A Connecticut resident
- Receiving medical care for a qualified debilitating medical condition* by a Connecticut licensed physician or Advanced nurse practitioner.
- Complete an application on the State of CT website
- Meet with a MedCare Express Participating Physician by phone or computer to determine your eligibility. This is a 15-30 minute consultation.
How to Begin the Certification Process
Before scheduling an appointment with MedCare Express, you must first register with the State of Connecticut. The first step in that process is to complete an online application that also will detail appropriate documents and other steps that must be taken before you are cleared to receive your CT medical marijuana card.
Plus, our friendly office staff is on hand daily to assist you through the application process and answer any questions you might have.
*Qualifying Medical Conditions
If you have one of these medical conditions, you’re eligible to seek your CT medical marijuana card.
- Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
- Cerebral Palsy
- Complex Regional Pain Syndrome
- Crohn’s disease
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Cystic Genesis Imperfecta
- Hydrocephalus with headache
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Post Laminectomy Syndrome with Chronic Radiculopathy
- Uncontrollable intractable seizure disorder
- Spasticity of neuropathic pain associated with Fibromyalgia
- Terminal illness requiring end-of-life care
- Irreversible spinal cord injury
- Intractable Headache Syndrome
- Parkinson’s Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Neuropathic Facial Pain
- Tourette’s Syndrome
- Psoriatic Arthritis and severe Psoriasis
- Wasting Syndrome
- Vulvodynia and Vulvar Burning
- Post-traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD)
- Sickle Cell Disease
- Post Herpetic Neuralgia (Shingles)
- Severe Rheumatoid Arthritis
- MALS Syndrome (stomach pain of lower stomach, nausea, diarrhea, vomiting)
Bookmark this page if you don’t see your medical condition listed as this list is updated periodically.
Have You Already Completed the CT Application Process?
If so, and have met all the requirements, contact MedCare Express today to schedule your remote consultation. It will be our pleasure to assist you in managing your pain.
CLICK HERE to schedule online